Dashing Dice Games Forum
Dashing Dice Games Forum
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Dashing Dice Games
 Witchfinder General: Days of Revelation.
 Sci-Fi Scarborough 2015

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Black Sheep Posted - 15 Mar 2015 : 23:48:16
I would like to convey my thanks to everyone that stopped for a chat or tried a game of Witchfinder General during Sci-fi Scarborough. There were some fantastic games. It was of note that on Sunday in particular (Mother's Day) the female players gave their male opponents a good thrashing in almost all of the games that they played. Mothers took delight in dropping grenadoes on their son's Witchfinders. Wives showed husbands how to blow the gates clean off Ellsmouth Castle. Girlfriends used sound tactics with accurate musket fire to dispatch their boyfriend's forces and the girls generally sent the boys' forces packing.
I have posted some pics of the game on the Witchfinder General Facebook page.It was the show's second year and the organisers did a fantastic job. I would also like to say a big thanks to the Scarborough Games Society for organising the event's 'gaming room' and running a fine selection of superb board games and wargames for folk to try. I admired the 'computer gamers' that stopped by to try our 'old school' games too and I realised that Daleks are rubbish at rolling dice. Top weekend.
Please have a look at Sci-fi Scarborough's Facebook page too to see pics of the full event.

Dashing Dice Games Forum © 2000-08 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page